Monday, July 28, 2008

Portland Monthly Day

I love when my new Portland Monthly arrives. Today was the day for the August issue. First I flip through the whole thing, then I read it.
In the flip through, I noticed (on page 135) that there is a feature on sand boarding.
Many years ago (6 or 7), O and I vacationed in OR (from MA) and we gave this sport a go. Pictures are below...it was fun to look through the pix from that trip. Who knew we'd end up living in this wonderland!? These pix are beautiful, and life has only gotten more beautiful since they were taken....





2 comments:

Vixens said...

Gab loves looking at all the posts. Great seeing u

Anonymous said...

great seeing u in tahoe. Gab loves all the posts and is inspired to start her own blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...