Saturday, April 30, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
Don't get your panties in a bunch over a little F-bomb, I promise not to make blogswears a habit (although they are kinda fun from time to time, right?).
Buy your copy here.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Auntie KK snapped this photo from the plane as she flew into PDX last Friday night. Wowza!
1. Rose Garden on a clear august day will be pretty sweet, while you are there you'd be silly not to also hit up the Japanese garden
2. Cruise NW 23rd street - great local shops and food
3. Hit up some food carts for some local flavor
4. Voodoo, you just have to do it, right?
5. Church, aka the Farmer's Market, duh. I prefer the Saturday morning market (biggest, best, closest to my house and fits my schedule well), but any of them are great...there is one every day
6. Road Trips! Portland rules, but while in the area you should also go to Multnomah Falls, Hood River, Mount Hood and the coast...all are within 90 minutes from here...the first 3 can all be done in one big loop from the city.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Baby Boy B arrived before I even made time to post pix from his surprise blue-themed baby shower brunch. Here are pix from last weekend's celebration...soon I'll be posting pix of the little man himself. He is here and he is perfect. I got to sneak a peek of him in the hospital before he was even 24 hours old. Congrats to the B family - you are so loved!!! We are looking forward to many good times with all FOUR of you!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
This post makes me believe I could actually make a headboard myself. I LOVE this idea...fun to think about...maybe this will be part of my bedroom makeover...if I ever get around to that project...
A funny thing..I just realized I have posted this same headboard before...but at the time I was focused on the striped wall...fab room all around...I fell for it twice.